Geocaching Türkiye Forum

Merhaba, Ziyaretçi
Login için tıklayın.
Mayıs 20, 2019, 01:29:41 ÖS

Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  
Gönderen Konu: Wet negro fat .  (Okunma Sayısı 20 defa)
Eddieslova
Mesaj Sayısı: 3

« : Mayıs 17, 2019, 09:23:41 ÖS »

"You keep forgetting that Audrey brings her husband and her boyfriend to New Horizons." I reminded her. "Dave and Jen were three, and I was the fourth. But you actually have been fucked more than four times in one night. Mitch and Steve both fucked you a couple of times, Dave at least twice, and I fucked..."I barely felt his hand on in my hair as I watched Jenna's tongue dance across the tip of his cock. I leaned closer and our tongues began to graze across each other as we licked and teased his swollen head. Jenna pressed her lips around him and I immediately did the same. I moaned softly as we kissed with Doug's spongy flesh between us. Hoping she would follow suit, I slid my lips slowly down the length of his shaft then back up again. Jenna didn't disappoint me and next time my lips took their slow journey along the length of my husband's cock, Jenna followed suit."Well, here it is," John gasped, pulling his cock from his sister?s pussy and crawling up her chest, sliding it wet and gooey into her open and waiting mouth. He felt her suck him down into her throat and then his balls exploded, his cum shooting into her mouth. He could feel her gulp once, twice, three times and she tried to swallow his cum as quickly as it filled her mouth. Then he felt his cock subside and he fell over onto the bed, spent as though it had been him fucking her all night.And Ia broke. She broke completely. Her will melted down as hours of built-up needs and submissions and lessons and denials cooked her brain like a marshmallow in the firepit. She melted into pure lust. She melted into obedience.

The runerod buzzed and pounded in and out of her, heedless of these thoughts, incessant, merciless. Ia had been painfully close to orgasm already; now it felt like Elly was only barely holding her at the brink. It was like going years with only water droplets and suddenly having a waterfall dropped onto your head. Ia was drowning."I'm gonna do it," the catgirl hissed, as the suckling at Ia's breasts grew stronger, as the tickling of her feet grew more intense. Ia couldn't stop laughing. "Gonna do it over and over again, and I'm gonna come like crazy watching it. 'Cause you don't wanna be a bimbo. 'Cause you wanna stay free. And you know what?""We shouldn't, but she's so fucking hot!" Shifting in my seat, I felt my thong sticking to my pussy. "God, I'm wet!"He did want to cum, though. But his kittens wouldn't let him, and he didn't want to fight. He didn't want to fight. So he continued to obediently edge, squirming beneath their feathers, as helpless as though he were trussed and bound.
Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  

Gitmek istediğiniz yer:  

MySQL ile Güçlendirildi PHP ile Güçlendirildi Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

XHTML 1.0 Geçerli! CSS Geçerli! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Bu Sayfa 0.068 Saniyede 16 Sorgu ile Oluşturuldu