Geocaching Türkiye Forum

Merhaba, Ziyaretçi
Login için tıklayın.
Ağustos 18, 2019, 09:00:00 ÖS

Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  
Gönderen Konu: Amazing really babes masturbation ?  (Okunma Sayısı 326 defa)
KimikoDap
Mesaj Sayısı: 3

« : Mayıs 17, 2019, 11:05:49 ÖS »

"No, I said we'd discussed it. No plans though."He sighed. "You're right."He shrank beneath her stare. That was a stare of pure hunger.To the Rhythm of the Music  An Erotic StoryTo the Rhythm of the Music  An Erotic Story

"Well," Elly said smugly, "guess it's back to your naughty clitty with this"The four of us sat around and kept having a great time talking about everything under the sun including sex. As the discussion about sex became more prevalent, I noticed that Chris bulge in his shorts was as large as mine and we both seemed to be quite turned on by what was going on. Melissa all of a sudden opened her legs wide enough to give me a clear view of her barely covered pussy. I thought I couldnt get harder but I sure did. Almost as if it had been choreographed, Lynn was now mimicking Melissa and now was sitting spread eagle affording Chris a clear view of her pussy as well. The talk began to get racier and racier by the moment, as things got more and more heated, I noticed that there was an unusual distortion in the thin material barely covering Melissas love mound. I began to stare wondering what was the cause of that unusual bump in the material. Noticing that I was staring at her crotch, Melissa reached between her legs and quickly pulled her bikini bottom to the side giving me an unobstructed view of her pussy lips! SHE WAS PIERCED!"Oh, thanks." I could feel my cheeks burning, not all of it from embarrassment. The way she had said that and how hot she looked"Wow." She shook her head. "You can really suck cock!"
Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  

Gitmek istediğiniz yer:  

MySQL ile Güçlendirildi PHP ile Güçlendirildi Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

XHTML 1.0 Geçerli! CSS Geçerli! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Bu Sayfa 0.04 Saniyede 16 Sorgu ile Oluşturuldu