Geocaching Türkiye Forum

Merhaba, Ziyaretçi
Login için tıklayın.
Nisan 19, 2019, 11:12:16 ÖÖ

Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  
Gönderen Konu: Nice ebony tits .  (Okunma Sayısı 97 defa)
AlexisDus
Mesaj Sayısı: 2

« : Nisan 03, 2019, 11:58:48 ÖS »

"I'm asking you now," she said with a smile. "If this is going to work, you have to be willing to hold up your end of the agreement. You have to be willing to do it when I want, not just when you want." She playfully kicked her jeans off over her feet and was suddenly naked from the waist down. "Besides, I got a little turned on feeling your cock pulse between my fingers and shoot all that hot cum into my hand. Now I want to see what you can do for me.""If you don't like it," she said sweetly, "just make me stop."My wife and I have been happily married for over fifteen years and have enjoyed a good sex life. We met each other in college and were and have been each others one and only lover. That all changed recently and that has resulted in to both of us delving into the swinging pool.The conversation ended suddenly. Curious, I sat up quietly. I could see the back of Kent's head and bare shoulders silhouetted by the large picture window. He appeared to be standing in front of the loveseat at the front of the room. He was looking downward, but every few seconds his head would slowly roll back, then drop down again. Everything was silent now, except for the running shower and another, very familiar, slurping sound. I leaned toward the foot of the bed for a better view.

We arrived at the nightclub and met Chris and Melissa. Chris was looking sharp in a pair of skinny legged trousers and a fitted long-sleeve shirt that highlighted his very tone figure. Melissa was an absolute sight to see. She was rocking a fitted red blouse with a high collar that sexily exposed her shapely shoulders and hugged her chest area fastening at her lower back. Her top had a large diamond opening in the middle of her chest exposing her luscious cleavage, and with the back of her blouse exposing her entire back, it was clear that she like my wife was wearing no bra, it was very evident seeing how snug her skirt was that Melissa wasnt wearing any underwear either. Melissa was killing it in a pair of red patent leather fuck-me pumps to round off her sultry attire. We met and headed to the restaurant portion of the club and as we prepared to sit, Lynn suggested that we start the swap early and sit with the others spouse. Chris jumped at the opportunity and assumed his place next to my wife, and I happily sat next to Melissa. The couples sat together across from the other allowing each to witness how their respective spouse with their new partner. There was definitely a lot of sexual tension in the air but there was almost as much apprehension surrounding us as well. Throughout dinner, it was evident that both Chris and Lynn were playing with each other under the table. As for me and Melissa, she had pulled my cock out of my pants and been stroking me off and on through dinner. My left hand and fingers spent most of the night up Melissas skirt and in between her legs playing with her pussy. As I played with Melissa through dinner, I got turned on both by playing with Melissas pussy and seeing how erect my wifes nipples were as Chris played with her. Melissas top was so snuggly fit that her nipples couldnt hide the fact that like my wife, she was enjoying what was happening to her under the table. It seemed that she had changed up the jewelry on her pussy lips, instead of the barbell over the hood of her clit, she had what felt like a small hoop on one of her vulva lips and a tiny chain with a charm that felt like a heart. I couldnt tell for sure, but I sure looked forward to finding out for sure. Through dinner, we playfully threw out sexual innuendos that heightened the tension flowing between us. As the second and third bottles of wine emptied, I realized that inhibitions were lowering by the minuteSweet Dreams.Without opening her eyes, she grasped the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled the fabric up over her breasts. The sight of the creamy tops of her breasts, bulging out of the top of the purple bra which tightly encased them, sent a little tingle through me. But I had seen more of her firm, young tit flesh when she was passed out in her green bikini. Then she quickly reached behind herself, and her bra was falling away. As I continued to jack my returning erection, her big, round breasts were exposed all the way to her little, pink nipples. I could feel the tingling return."I want to suck on it!" she said looking up into his eyes. "Can I please suck your cock, Doug?"
Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  

Gitmek istediğiniz yer:  

MySQL ile Güçlendirildi PHP ile Güçlendirildi Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

XHTML 1.0 Geçerli! CSS Geçerli! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Bu Sayfa 0.03 Saniyede 16 Sorgu ile Oluşturuldu