Geocaching Türkiye Forum

Merhaba, Ziyaretçi
Login için tıklayın.
Nisan 19, 2019, 10:17:32 ÖÖ

Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  
Gönderen Konu: Hot big boobs tits !!!  (Okunma Sayısı 38 defa)
LauraWheft
Mesaj Sayısı: 5

« : Nisan 11, 2019, 04:27:35 ÖS »

She patted the seat, looking up at me coyly with her blue eyes from beneath her red hair, and I sat down. Then she dropped to her knees in front of me, her small fingers fumbling with my zipper and pulling it down. I could feel her soft touch as her finger closed around my still stiff pole, and she carefully pulled it free of my pants.That was fun! I hadn't skied in years. I was wet, sore, and starting to feel a slight chill from the falling temperature, but I was in high spirits. Our rented cabin was a bit of a trek through the crunching snow. It was actually more of a small Chalet, that my buddy Kent had traded time-share points to get for that weekend. This was something he and I had been planning for months, a surprise for the girls. The final piece fell into place when Kent's parents agreed to take Kent and Janet's kids for the three-day weekend. In the distance I could see the lights shining in the two story A-frame structure we'd arrived at earlier this morning. The bulk of the day had been spent drinking, skiing, drinking, playing in the snow, and more drinking. My wife, Anne, and I are pretty close to Kent and Janet. There's a lot more playful touching and affectionate kissing than I think there is between most couples. Today was no different, of course. During our trek across the snow, very suggestive innuendo and some pretty bold groping ensued, especially between Kent and my wife. There was a bit between Janet and me, too, though I usually behaved myself more than Kent did."John, you don't mind watching me have sex with your sister?" Tom asked."I do." I nodded and reached out, gently brushing a strand of red hair from her face. "I'm Kim, by the way."

Say it, Elly hissed, rising up and down on the runerod. I get to come. That makes me smart.Melissa and I got into our room and she closed the door behind us, Tonight is about you and me! No one else, just the two of us! she said locking the door. We made our way to the bed and Melissa said she wanted to keep the lights on we fell into each others arms and began to kiss passionately. After a few moments of kissing and feeling each other through our clothes, I began to remove Melissas blouse revealing a sexy lacy bra and when she lowered her pants she had a matching pair of lace thong panties. My cock instantly showed its approval going full erect. Seeing the bulge in my pants, Melissa opened my pants and lowered them to the floor giving her full access to me. Unlike the night before, Melissa opted to make love to my member versus the oral assault she bestowed on it the night before. Her tenderness began with her giving the slightest lick and kiss to the tip of my head, that tender touch sent shivers up my spine. She sexily closed her eyes and began to slowly take my cock into her mouth inch-by-inch. Once she got my entire cock into her mouth, she opened her eyes to see my level of pleasure. I let her orally pleasure me for a few moments when I pulled her up to me so we could resume our kissing.Cassidy's mouth formed an O as she sucked in air atop me and froze. "So full," she squeaked. She had asked for this and I was going to give it to her.I sucked her little clit up between my lips and rubbed at it with both my tongue and my lips. Cassidy's back arched deeply, almost bucking my mouth off of her pussy as she moaned. She seemed to love it as I rubbed at her trapped little pleasure bud, so I did it again... and again... and again....
Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  

Gitmek istediğiniz yer:  

MySQL ile Güçlendirildi PHP ile Güçlendirildi Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

XHTML 1.0 Geçerli! CSS Geçerli! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Bu Sayfa 0.07 Saniyede 16 Sorgu ile Oluşturuldu