Geocaching Türkiye Forum

Merhaba, Ziyaretçi
Login için tıklayın.
Nisan 19, 2019, 10:20:39 ÖÖ

Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  
Gönderen Konu: Wet really teen pussy ???  (Okunma Sayısı 38 defa)
DonaldEmamn
Mesaj Sayısı: 5

« : Nisan 11, 2019, 07:38:31 ÖS »

"Dad, do you mind if John and I go to a movie tonight?" Kelly asked innocently.After what seemed like hours of making out and feeling each other up, it was more likely about thirty minutes or so, Melissa broke her embrace with me and said she wanted to watch her husband go at it with Lynn. Melissa climbed off of me and sat next to me draping one of her legs over mine allowing me to continue playing with her love box. I put one arm around her shoulder and we sat so close that there was no space between us. My hand over her shoulder played with her nipple and my hand in her crotch played with her pussy. Almost as if had been choreographed between the two, as soon as Melissa broke her embrace with me, Lynn and Chris began taking it to the next level. Lynn stood up pulling Chris to his feet. She knelt in front of her lover for the night and released his belt and unzipped his pants releasing his long shaft. Lynn grabbed it with her hand and began to gently caress Chris cock with her hands and gently gave the head of his cock a lustful kiss. She stroked his cock then in one quick gulp took Chris cock into her mouth. With Chris length, she managed to get all but the last inch or two in her mouth. Her right hand reached up and began to unbutton Chris shirt and her other hand began to fondle Chris large swollen balls. Chris assisted in removing his shirt and before long was stepping out of his pants leaving him with only his socks on. The two made their way to the bed and Lynn resumed her oral assault on Chris member. After several minutes of Chris being on the receiving end of my wifes oral pleasure he decided to reciprocate."Obviously!" she laughed again, her light, sweet laugh. "You're amazing at it. If I had known you were that good, I would have wanted us to do this a long time ago. Fuck, I came hard.""That's fine," she said with a smile, carefully removing her jacket while she kept her eyes closed. When I was done wiping, she opened her eyes and stood. "You enjoy that?" she asked me.

Tiffany smiled back. "I wanted to thank you for seeing to it that I got fed this past year." She had gotten into some financial difficulties; and Buford had been willing to help her out, for a price.Cassidy quickly bundled up her hair with one hand to hold in the cum, pulling her shirt back down with the other hand.Downstairs, Tiffany had returned from her shower. She put her bathrobe away and hesitated, debating whether she should just get dressed for bed since she had not planned to go out that night. Another possibility occurred to her: She was already nude; should she practice what she had just agreed to do for Buford? she wondered. She smiled mischievously: Why not? What could it hurt?We arrived at the nightclub and met Chris and Melissa. Chris was looking sharp in a pair of skinny legged trousers and a fitted long-sleeve shirt that highlighted his very tone figure. Melissa was an absolute sight to see. She was rocking a fitted red blouse with a high collar that sexily exposed her shapely shoulders and hugged her chest area fastening at her lower back. Her top had a large diamond opening in the middle of her chest exposing her luscious cleavage, and with the back of her blouse exposing her entire back, it was clear that she like my wife was wearing no bra, it was very evident seeing how snug her skirt was that Melissa wasnt wearing any underwear either. Melissa was killing it in a pair of red patent leather fuck-me pumps to round off her sultry attire. We met and headed to the restaurant portion of the club and as we prepared to sit, Lynn suggested that we start the swap early and sit with the others spouse. Chris jumped at the opportunity and assumed his place next to my wife, and I happily sat next to Melissa. The couples sat together across from the other allowing each to witness how their respective spouse with their new partner. There was definitely a lot of sexual tension in the air but there was almost as much apprehension surrounding us as well. Throughout dinner, it was evident that both Chris and Lynn were playing with each other under the table. As for me and Melissa, she had pulled my cock out of my pants and been stroking me off and on through dinner. My left hand and fingers spent most of the night up Melissas skirt and in between her legs playing with her pussy. As I played with Melissa through dinner, I got turned on both by playing with Melissas pussy and seeing how erect my wifes nipples were as Chris played with her. Melissas top was so snuggly fit that her nipples couldnt hide the fact that like my wife, she was enjoying what was happening to her under the table. It seemed that she had changed up the jewelry on her pussy lips, instead of the barbell over the hood of her clit, she had what felt like a small hoop on one of her vulva lips and a tiny chain with a charm that felt like a heart. I couldnt tell for sure, but I sure looked forward to finding out for sure. Through dinner, we playfully threw out sexual innuendos that heightened the tension flowing between us. As the second and third bottles of wine emptied, I realized that inhibitions were lowering by the minute
Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  

Gitmek istediğiniz yer:  

MySQL ile Güçlendirildi PHP ile Güçlendirildi Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

XHTML 1.0 Geçerli! CSS Geçerli! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Bu Sayfa 0.045 Saniyede 16 Sorgu ile Oluşturuldu