Geocaching Türkiye Forum

Merhaba, Ziyaretçi
Login için tıklayın.
Nisan 19, 2019, 10:20:22 ÖÖ

Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  
Gönderen Konu: Amazing black BBW ???  (Okunma Sayısı 17 defa)
DonaldEmamn
Mesaj Sayısı: 5

« : Nisan 17, 2019, 02:49:45 ÖS »

"Yup, and part of the fun is watching you get us started." He shrugged. "Think about it, Kim. If I approach one of these girls, I might get slapped for being a creepy old guy and""I'm going to change, and then we'll go," John said as they finished cleaning up from breakfast."All I care about right now is Doug coming." She winked as she lowered herself to the floor next to me. "Right in my mouth!""Sister," the brunette said warningly, "we can't fuck him, remember? It'd spoil everything! Just make him lick you out!"

"Sorry man, I thought she toweled off." I apologized."Thank you for inviting us." Kurt said with an obvious accent, like Arnold Schwarzenegger's.Kent was in fact fully nude, standing before my wife, who was curled up on the small sofa. He had one hand on his hip; the other clutched a large coffee mug. Anne, the magazine she'd been reading cast aside, was passionately sucking his cock. I shifted to a better position, laying prone, to spy on them. My morning hard on swelled beneath me. I watched them for several minutes. Kent alternated his admiring gaze between the beautiful view outside, and my beautiful wife before him. I noticed that Anne, too, hadn't bothered to put any clothes on this morning. Only a light blanket was dr*ped over her bare shoulders."Go ahead," Doug said, causing me to elbow him in the side. "But, uh, make it quick."
Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  

Gitmek istediğiniz yer:  

MySQL ile Güçlendirildi PHP ile Güçlendirildi Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

XHTML 1.0 Geçerli! CSS Geçerli! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Bu Sayfa 0.06 Saniyede 16 Sorgu ile Oluşturuldu