Geocaching Türkiye Forum

Merhaba, Ziyaretçi
Login için tıklayın.
Temmuz 18, 2019, 07:09:02 ÖÖ

Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  
Gönderen Konu: Crazy black bodies ???  (Okunma Sayısı 116 defa)
Eddieslova
Mesaj Sayısı: 3

« : Mayıs 15, 2019, 12:39:05 ÖS »

"Oh great! I have a HUGE favor to ask," she responded. Now I was sure from her speech that she had been drinking."Which reminds me, you have an ass to fuck. Do you not?"Then, as if the thought had just occurred to her, Cassidy yelled to me, "Hey, I really hope last night wasn't weird. I super appreciate it! My team won the hunt!" And that was all she said about what had happened. She went on for several minutes about how her team had never placed higher than third, and she really loved the fun of the scavenger hunts, and she met a lot of fun people at the party after the hunt.John followed, a smile on his face and his cock getting hard again in his pants as he watched her.

"Oh, God...yes! She cried.Buford smirked at the sight of her pokies, then went on with his story: "Before I reached for the funnel, I took another look at those enchanting lips. They obviously wanted to play, peeking out at me like that, and suggesting to me that they would be a helluva lot more fun to use than any old stick to clean off my boots. I couldn't argue with that, so I tried to stick the toe of my boot between them, to part them a little so I could get a better view. When I did that, you squirmed and spread your legs enough for me to get the toe in between them and then press down on them and spread them apart until they lay flat. They had blossomed beautifully, opening up like the petals of a flower. They looked so open and inviting, splayed out like that, and were just begging me to use them."And only one kind of girl could want that."Hey Cassidy, what's up?" I asked softly.
Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  

Gitmek istediğiniz yer:  

MySQL ile Güçlendirildi PHP ile Güçlendirildi Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

XHTML 1.0 Geçerli! CSS Geçerli! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Bu Sayfa 0.05 Saniyede 16 Sorgu ile Oluşturuldu