Geocaching Türkiye Forum

Merhaba, Ziyaretçi
Login için tıklayın.
Haziran 18, 2019, 12:56:54 ÖÖ

Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  
Gönderen Konu: Crazy young fat .  (Okunma Sayısı 70 defa)
NiklasUpu5
Mesaj Sayısı: 3

« : Mayıs 16, 2019, 09:51:34 ÖS »

"Not really, just once someone pushed their finger into my ass while we were fucking."On the way home, Lynn teased me about getting caught staring at Melissa. At one point, she hiked up her hem exposing her lace covered pussy and teased me about imagining that I was looking at Melissas pussy. She slid and rubbed a finger against her swollen inner lips and took her finger and teased me with the musky smell of her love slit. I wonder if Melissas pussy smells like this.? as Lynn put her finger under my nose. I was hard as a rock as my wife teased me with thoughts of how hot Melissa looked and how I would love to fuck her. When we got home, Lynn told me to wait for her in our kitchen and shed go upstairs and then be back with a surprise for me. When Lynn got to the top of the stairs, she slipped off her G-string and threw it at me, Heres my wet G-string. pull your cock out and use my wet G-string to stroke yourself. but dont you dare cum without me! Lynn disappeared into our room and closed the door. My mind raced thinking about what was my surprise going to be. I sat on our sofa that faces the stair case, I opened my trousers and pulled out my cock and began to stroke my cock with my wifes G-string. Every few strokes, I brought her juice soaked G-string to my nose to get a good whiff of her musky smell. I got myself near an orgasm just as I heard the bedroom door open. There was my wife standing at the top of the stairs with a black satin thong, matching shelf bra and garter belts and stockings to match. In her right hand I noticed a long piece of black satin that looked like the blindfolds that we used to use in our earlier high sex drive days."I'm taking a quick shower, just to freshen up." She turned and looked meaningfully at me, then Kent."This place isn't about proper. It's about fun!" She laughed. "Besides, you weren't caring about proper with that redhead!"

No. She was poisoning him! He tried to lean away, but she just leaned further in, breasts jiggling again. It was so hot. So heady.Kent and Jan were listening with rapt fascination. Here came the funny part. So far no one had made any lewd or suggestive comments, which would have been entirely normal for this kind of gathering.Elly leaned in very, very close. "I think the reason you aren't giving in," she cooed, is that you like me doing this to you. But there's one thing you don't know...""Oh, I think I'll manage," John said with a grin. "But that's not important now. Would you really like to get back at him somehow?"
Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  

Gitmek istediğiniz yer:  

MySQL ile Güçlendirildi PHP ile Güçlendirildi Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

XHTML 1.0 Geçerli! CSS Geçerli! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Bu Sayfa 0.027 Saniyede 16 Sorgu ile Oluşturuldu