Geocaching Türkiye Forum

Merhaba, Ziyaretçi
Login için tıklayın.
Haziran 18, 2019, 01:22:12 ÖÖ

Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  
Gönderen Konu: Amazing young fat .  (Okunma Sayısı 73 defa)
DonaldEmamn
Mesaj Sayısı: 3

« : Mayıs 16, 2019, 10:40:29 ÖS »

"Oh fuck, that's deep!" she called out."God, this place is a mess!" She began gathering armloads of clothing. Kent and I quickly pitched in, grabbing our recent purchases and carting them upstairs. I placed my load in a corner of the room, arranging them so nothing could get broken, should any activity occur in the room later. Kent went by, heading back downstairs. He carried one of their purchases from the negligee store, something sheer and white. Thinking that an excellent idea, I dug out one of Anne's dainty outfits. I ran with them downstairs to the bathroom and met Anne coming out of the shower. I laid out next to the sink her high-heeled CFMP's (Come Fuck Me Pumps), a pair of sheer, black thigh-high stockings, and a sexy black thong we'd picked up earlier today. She looked at them and nodded her approval to me. We kissed as I slipped past her and jumped in the shower. I turned the water on, lathered up everywhere, rinsed, and was out drying myself with Anne's towel while she was still brushing her long, beautiful hair. Anne "dressed" in front of me. She knows how much I love to watch her seductively put clothing on or off. This was certainly no exception. I sat on the edge of the tub and she climbed up on the sink. She lifted one leg, toes pointed daintily at me, and rolled on one stocking. She repeated the process with the other leg. Anne stepped of the counter and slid on each of her shoes. My gorgeous wife towered over me by an inch or two in those heels. Lastly, she held her thong out to me. I took it and held the tiny strings apart for her as she gracefully stepped into it. As a final touch, I fasten first her gold waistlet, then her thin anklet. I rose slowly, kissing my way up her body until our lips met.Read More »Buford snapped his fingers to wake her from her reverie. Tiffany jumped, her tit tips atingle.

"Oh, Kent", she said in her husky Marilyn Monroe voice. "You're a naughty boy. You'll have to be punished later".Elly giggled, raising the slick, dripping runerod to Ia's eye level. "But here's the thing! she said, beaming at Ia. Only good girls get to come, and only bimbos can be my good girls. And if you don't come... you get stupid.Doug laughed. Squeezing me closer to him, he took a sip from his Heineken. As always, his laugh was loud and genuine, and a few people glanced over at him and smiled. I did as well. Doug was one of those people whose smile and laughter and almost annoyingly at times, upbeat personality, spread to those around him. I tended to be more on the serious side and was the one who worried about everything so we balanced each other out well.The womans body reminded her of Rubenss paintings: fleshy, broad-hipped, with generous breasts Still, all in proportion. The only difference Ruth could find was the black hair at the peak of her inner thighs, which the owner seemed to be displaying to the street with nonchalance. Ruths neck seemed to double in temperature out of embarrassment, both for watching and the flagrant display; however, she had the feeling that she was the only one watching. Sudden awareness of that fact made her start, and she glanced back at the door to the storeroom, only partially obscured by a half-empty bookshelf. She felt calmer when she saw that it was closed, but her pulse continued to thrum below her damp blouse.
Sayfa: [1]
  Yazdır  

Gitmek istediğiniz yer:  

MySQL ile Güçlendirildi PHP ile Güçlendirildi Powered by SMF 1.1.1 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

XHTML 1.0 Geçerli! CSS Geçerli! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
Bu Sayfa 0.039 Saniyede 16 Sorgu ile Oluşturuldu